Entertainment

DMX Released From Prison

37 minutes ago | General News DMX Released From Prison By Modern Ghana DMX

DMX was released from a federal prison Friday, a spokesperson for the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed to CNN. The rapper was released from Gilmer Federal Correctional Institution in Glenville, West Virginia, the spokesperson said.

DMX was arrested in 2017 after federal prosecutors in New York say he concocted a multi-year scheme to hide millions in income from the IRS and skirt $1.7 million in existing tax liabilities.

“While raking in millions from his songs, including his 2003 hit ‘X Gon’ Give It To Ya,’ DMX didn’t give any of it to the IRS,” Acting U.S. Attorney Joon H. Kim said in a statement at the time.

It was just the latest legal issue for the rapper, who has had frequent run-ins with the law since he first made his debut in 1998 with the album 'It’s Dark & Hell Is Hot'.

He has been arrested before on multiple charges, including drug possession and animal cruelty, and in 2010 was sentenced to a year in prison for violating terms of his probation according to a CNN report.

Source: Daily Guide

General News Powered By Modern Ghana Stop Stereotyping Celebrities Who Endorse Political Parties – John Dumelo To Politicians Banky W Denies Receiving N57million From Buhari Counsellor George Lutterodt Goes Into Comedy Mr. Beautiful Explains Why He Has Been Off Screens

Related posts

5 Reasons You Should ‘Flaunt Your Lover’ With Okyeame Kwame On Feb 23

Author

I Want To Be Buried In NDC Colors When I Die —Tracy Boakye

Author

Jussie Smollett: Judge Calls Alleged Hate Hoax ‘Despicable’

Author

Closeup Break The Barrier 2018 Winner Lycon Releases A New Single

Author

Legendary Zapp Mallet Celebrates 26 Years of Marriage On Val’s Day

Author

Lilwin Donates 1000 Branded School Bags To Students In His School

Author

8 comments

Paper Tube February 22, 2019 at 6:21 pm

If you are going for best contents like me, only pay a quick visit this web page
every day as it offers quality contents, thanks

c7524607058704217392 February 25, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger,
and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some
nice practices and we are looking to swap techniques with others, why
not shoot me an email if interested.

Jasa Aqiqah Magelang February 26, 2019 at 1:58 am

Really when someone doesn’t understand afterward its up to other people that they will
assist, so here it occurs.

audult friend finder February 26, 2019 at 2:16 pm

It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our discussion made here.

Leia February 26, 2019 at 4:47 pm

My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web,
however I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading thes nice content.

best eliquid February 26, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Hi! Ӏ am tһe procurement executive аt Clouder UK online vape
shop (https://clouder.co.uk). Ꮃe ɑre presently focusing on widening οur 10 ml nicotine
eliquid аnd shortfill е-liquid arrday and woᥙld certainlу be thankful if any vapers cοuld suggest а few fabulous brands tһat агe not exceedingly popular.
Ꮃe аre thinking օf tаking up alⅼ of thеse e-juice
products: Crunch Ƭime E-Juice, FoodFighbter Juice, Mosauc Liquids
Ꭼ-Juice Pⅼease reply to this specific thread оr DM mе:-RRB-
Thanks

ته چین ساده March 12, 2019 at 8:02 am

Android apps can monitor your phone’s computing performance in detail,
and improve it in lots of custim ways.

mercatone uno testate letto March 15, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Great website you have here but I was curious if you
knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked
about here? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Bless you!